• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VisonOnlineNetwork: Plans starting at $12/year!

notnamed

/fws/
NLC
Hi,
I'm representing VONetwork, where we have a mission online with a vision to deliver you superior support through AIM, MSN Messenger, Helpdesk, Yahoo! Messenger, and ICQ with responses in minutes, as well as the loweest possible prices.

Our shared plans start as low as $12/a year!
Our basic (S100/1) plan includes the following:
100MB Space
1GB Bandwidth
Cpanel 6.4
Unlimited Everything else
PHP/MySQL/CGI/SSI...

For more information on shared hosting, visit this page.

We also supply reseller hosting starting at $9.95/a month! Our basic reseller plan (R2/20) includes the following:
2GB Space
20GB Bandwidth
WHM/Cpanel 6.4
Unlimited Domains
Private Nameservers

For more information on reseller hosting, visit this page.

We also (yes. there's more!) provide dedicated servers, starting at the very low price of $65/a month!
Our basic server includes the following:
Intel Celeron 400Mhz
256MB SDRAM
20GB IDE Hard Drive
300GB Bandwidth
5 IP Addresses
Red Hat Linux 8.0
FREE SETUP
$65/month
CPanel/WHM (extra) $19/mo

For more information on dedicated hosting, see this page.

Don't forget to review our Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy while evaluating our service to determine if you will be allowed to do what you wish to do :)

Thanks,
Jordan C.

Also in addition to Jordan’s post, may I place emphasis on the fact that we have 11 support personnel for our customers, to help them out whenever they need.

We also offer various forms of support, these being

- IM Support (MSN, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger)
- Forum Support
- Email Support
- Ticket Support through the lodging of Trouble Tickets
- IRC Support Channel

and

- Live 1 on 1 support when available.

For all the info please check out http://www.vonetwork.com/support.htm

Also if required we will be able to answer any questions through the private messaging feature of this forum. So don't hesitate to contact either of us.

I have also been told to notify all the members here that educational sites will be hosted for free, and to PM me for more details.

Last edited:
Back