• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Urgent shopping cart assistance needed please!

patwa

Hello all. I would greatly appreciate your help with this. I am due to shortly start taking sales and purchases online, and I want people to be able to pay me online. I was looking for a free shopping cart that I can use to add items to a basket, then calculate totals with shipping/tax options too, and then pay via NOCHEX but so that the buyer can still enter their card details the funds get transferred to my NOCHEX account.

I am partially sighted so it is often difficult for me to search for these sort of things. I have tried searching for the last couple of hours, and have not really found anything even through google. I was wondering if someone here could help me to weed out something useful that fits the bill. I'd really appreciate your help as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Hussein.

Back