• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unlimited hosting accounts. Impossible why?

latinas

I know a website named misnegociosencolombia.com and they sell unlimited hosting accounts, they are working from 1 year ago. They have limitations about the accounts, by example, not hiyps, not chats, not stream video, not videocams, but you can use and host iin your account all the websites that you want according with that limitations.
I have 5 websites working in only one account from 6 months ago.
Any question?
:wave:

lol looks good but isnt not unlimeted they probley have like 200 teribyets of space lol not really but probley 2 terrybits

ardnat said:
lol looks good but isnt not unlimeted they probley have like 200 teribyets of space lol not really but probley 2 terrybits

Dude, it's called TERABYTE! :tired2:

of course it's not unlimited, there's no unlimited Hard Drives. Some unlimited companies last long because none of their users have more than 500 MB on files

Last edited:
I think I remember one...Dragon Hosting I believe. They gave you like 100GB of space and unlimited bandwidth for 80 posts a month. Stipulation was no file over 10MB in size and you couldn't use more than 5% of your hosting in files just to be downloaded :p.

our new real estate product due out in August 1 has unlimited space and transfer *GASP!

the catch is that the client will not have ftp access and no way to upload or alter the files we produce, as you can see unlimited is not unlimited and of course we will not be going around and telling people it is unlimited either because that would be dumb

Back