• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*Two corp. designs for sale*

Special new Year!! I developed all designs.

Design #1
View: http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/5138/36209950zt8.jpg
Corporate design. Not sold or used? No. Unique design.
Design not coded. You get it in .PSD.
Price: $30
---------------------------------
Design #2
View:http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2729/83399926cd9.jpg
Corporate design. Not sold or used? No. Unique design.
Design not coded. You get it in .PSD.
Price: $20
---------------------------------
quick sale, Paypal payment! Thanks
Luis Fernando

May i just ask that, why on the second one is there a scribble over the footer?

Very nice fine Thorny, I noticed that as well.. Looks like the op has either stolen this or has removed an copyright logo that was on this..

Hi all..
please, she is necessary to be certain before
speaking what you are speaking.

Is a copyright? I removed IT? NO, i not removed copyright.
I removed only a text with my email and a text writing ( copyright 2006 + my email ).
I created this, I can remove this text and/or copyright. My email and the year of development this design is not public.

Please, if you believe this design to be of another person, now write link or name of the owner. Or, part excuses, because you are lying my respect, is offending me, is offending my honor in this forum.

Please, if you believe this design to be of another person, now write link or name of the owner.

Thanks, Luis Fernando

Hey Luis,

I do not mean to be rude in my post above... However if this was done in photo-shop typically that would have been an text layer which you just hide when saving it... But it seems to be an paint smudge, as the color was different, and its up into the other section..

I think this was why everyone was concerned. Can you confirm that the PSD will not have the color change to it, and will have the editable copyright section which you removed?

Also Just so you are aware you said:

"Is a copyright? I removed IT? NO, i not remove copyright" but the next line says you removed a copyright and your email, so the first line is false ;)... but I leave it at that.. just it did seem a tad unsure, but thanks for your clarifications.

Last edited:
Okay

all could send email. I would answer all doubts.
it was not necessary to write in the forum.
now that it is everything clarified, I am thankful all.
Luis Fernando

Again I do apologize, I am use to quicker reply by forum especially when I was interested in your first design.. I am just speaking with an friend to use there paypal and I should be ordering.

Hmm i stil aint sure on these deisgns though, i mean if you had any sense, instead of simply "scribbling" over the text you'd of hidden it surely, i mean come on guys..... And may i ask why the date of development is not an issue, does this mean to say that they have possibly been mass sold elsewhere or the design certainly isnt unique, i'd avoid this transaction tbh because it's all a bit wierd.

Special offer for all!
Buy design #1 and get design #2 FREE!you get all rights for design #1 an #2 .
offer closed: 12/18/2007
ThankS!

Back