• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Trial Web Hosting.

frankgaita

Hi everyone.
Needs to host a php mysql site urgently. A small problem though with my credit card. Anybody who knows a hosting firm which would offer me a trial hosting period as I try to sort out my card issue? Thanks!

Most hosts offer a trial period if requested, but as others suggested, it's best to get your payment issues sorted out first.

Instead of trial offer many host provides money back offer. It's better to get the card issue solved first and then enter in the hosting world or else go for free hosting.

Seems like he doesn't need the hosting or already found someone else.... It's been 2 weeks since his request and no response from him yet.

your best option is to go for a host that has a money back gaurantee in place... first get your card issues sorted out..

Back