• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Todd you're doing a fine job

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't being dragged into anything... I was just pointing out that I had Reagan in my avatar longer than Bigperm did and I jump to conclusions.

Sorry about that lucifer...

I had Reagan in my avatar a long time before you did.
So? I have Hitler, Jesus and the Logo for Bad Religion in my avatar... did you have any of those? No... So are you trying to imply that I copied your avatar? Sorry... didn't happen. I made it for me, you are deluding yourself if you think I did it for you.

I know I just feel that it is improper that you put Reagan in the your avatar it doesn't make sense. I was just jumping to the conclusion that you are insulting my idol.

Welcome back Todd, you've been gone for a while havn't you?

I'm always around on the boards. You would probably only see me on the Who's Online list because I rarely post unless its necessary. I just scan over the posts and make sure everything is going ok.

BigPerms motive is not in question here. Only he knows his motive at this point and if anyone else says his motive was for X and X purpose that's speculation on their part. It's not quite as straight forward as the other avatar that was mentioned.

Either way the decision has been made that he may use it again so lets not drag up old issues.

Perhaps BigPerm finds it offensive that Bush isn't in yours. I'm sure you see my point on this. If everyone agreed on an issue there would be no debates and a whole lot less threads.

You'll probably never see 100% agreement from a large group of random people. If it was a direct personal attack on you we would censor it but it's not so we're not censoring it. If one of the people who is actually pictured in the picture complains to us then we would remove it. :)

. If one of the people who is actually pictured in the picture complains to us then we would remove it.
If Jesus comes back, and tells me to take him out of it, I will gladly remove it myself.

The fact is Hitler never committed suicide and fled to.... Paraguay. He is still alive also. I'll send him an letter. And I have to talk to 90 Year Old Reagan about this... :rolleyes:

I know this is probably inappropriate, and out of place; Remove it if it is a problem

I think someone needs to stop creaming themselves over political leaders and get a life. There is much more to life, and it should probably be enjoyed in other ways. Maybe i am not one to lecture on this.

Well, as a Christian I find it offensive to have Hitler alongside Jesus. Hitler ordered the killings of those people, Jesus did not even though killings were done in his name.

However, that is my personal feelings. So tough luck. I can't make everyone else believe what I believe, and everyone has a right to his own belief. Hence, I would be in disagreement to making the rules stricter just because someones opinions differ with my own. My view is that any avatar is ok as long as it is not disgusting or vulgar...or lets say not past PG-13.

Currently there is a big debate on WHT about signatures as to whether to tighten up the rules or get rid of them. They already got rid of the avatars. I prefer to not see FWS go down that route...it's getting outright stupid over there. So I think I should lock this thread before it gets to that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back