• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

To cybiko or not to cybiko...

Nick

NLC
Anyone got one of these slick new geek toys yet?

If so are they worth it?

300ft? That's an awfully small range!

Also the ICQ Internet add-on WILL cost money and will be out in late 2001 according to the site.

WTF is a cybiko or whatever

what are these "slick new ¤geek¤ toys"

do i have to buy one to join the ranks of geekdom (become geekowulf)

Someone else said that too. I have a friend who comes down to my place every Sunday to check the flyers for all the PDA's (one would think he'd just subscribe to the paper himself), and he mentioned it was more for kids. I dunno.

oh well

Children's huh? Oh well, I thought it was a geek toy :confused: Shows how much I know ;). 300 ft, man that blows. Guess they haven't hit the nail on the head yet with a handheld IM'er. I wanna see a hand held IM'er that's cheap, at least nationwide range, no services to signup for and fairly cheap. Oh well, guess I'll just have to wait. And what about those damn flying cars! I want those flying cars too! :D

i got one today for a christmas present from a few friends who bought it together.. i haven't used it much as i have a pda (compaq ipaq) but i've gotten a bunch of games on it already.. a few of the games are pretty fun.. but the others are just modified versions of tic tac toe and little card games.. i don't like the keyboard.. i use two fingers to type.. i got the mp3 player thing too.. but its sort of stupid.. i need to buy a compact flash disk to store the media.. they give you a cable to transfer onto the disk but they don't give you the disk.. those disks are very pricey..

i bought one for my ipaq for extra data that held 8MB for $30 (ripoff) and later bought another 128MB one on ebay for $189..

plus ipaq has pretty colors :)

FlashCard aren't that much. Just got to look around for a good price.

My friend has a nationwide IM'er ... weird but she uses her Sprint fone to talk to me on AIM. I don;t know how she does it but it is possible.

Back