• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Thread Closed] funny thing about 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Look, if you don't understand what the damn words mean back on topic then you got problems.

Yet you continue blabbering on like a little baby who needs their bottle.

Actually I submittting that post when I got the e-mail about a new message.

And at least I don't have to hurl insults when my feelings are hurt by the truth or otherwise :rolleyes:

And Owen I am asking you change your sig. I removed and put strategist instead of expert.

And at least I don't have to hurl insults when my feelings are hurt by the truth or otherwise

Truth? YOU WANT THE TRUTH? WELL YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. I refuse to bow to a bunch of marxists who are blinded by their own ungrateful ficticious fantasy world.

"Owen.. regarding my insult, there are only three posts after that between me and GC. The "flame war" was before that (and after he said he won't talk about politics)."

But it all started escalating when you said he had *truly* no idea. Beforehand he hadn't ridiculed you, but afterwards, he got onto you, then you get onto him for "poo-pooing" his ideas. Check back up on the thread.

Okay, Hobbes I see your point. I will end this now... it has gone too far. This has been a slow clash of opinions and it has been going on for months. I think it is time to put it to rest and I think all of us are tired of it. I also apologize for things I have said in the past months (I know that is inadequate but it is all I can say) and I accept your apology.

Well, I wasn't; and its not a conspiracy. Its a frightening reality.

I prefer living under security rather than unsafe conditions. My family on my mom's side (my grandmother/grandfather) can tell you how it was like living under Franco....

Last edited:
Originally posted by Giancarlo
Here this idiocy appears, above all, as a weakness and cowardice in the face of true reality and as a neurotic propensity toward avoiding this reality by replacing it with a fictitious one.

The only weakness that can be seen is this unintelligent idea that you are always correct. Thinking in such a way will only lead you to your downfall because if you honestly believe such a foolish idea, you will never be able to learn from your mistakes; therefore, you will never get better at anything you do.

Giancarlo, if you act the way you do at these forums in person, I'd truly be surprised if anyone takes you seriously. Your ideas, which I find to be lacking judgment, might be all fine in your mind, but just because they seem perfect to you does not automatically make them perfect. You will eventually have to collaborate with others on things if you wish to work in politics, and you'll have to learn to listen to their ideas and make an effort to either accept them or maybe coalesce them with yours to make them work because whether you like it or not things will not always be to your liking, so get over it already.

I think you fail to recognize what this world is really about. It is about partisanship and there is nothing you can do to change that. I find your ideas are lacking in judgement too. I don't act this way in real life because I normally do not express my opinions unless in economics class about political situations. I am as charsmatic as Berlusconi is on politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back