• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This is probley bad....

Blah. It's an "E/N" (everything/nothing site for you ill-informed people). I stumbled across one a while back and followed some link and it's just a huge circle of about 50 'E/N' sites. Same old shit on each one. Only difference is some of the guys are better with their [no-so-legal] versions of Photoshop than the others. It's basically a mix between blog/warez/links/art. Nothing special.

Anyway, about your design. Here's a few opinions: it's much to err simplem, way to much white on the screen, the CSS bg change thing is ugly and annoying.

BTW you aren't Mrh0ax under a new name are you :confused:

yup, circles here. For the links that aren't circles, I get these:
Not Found
The requested URL /blahindex.php3 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
But the site design's pretty nice, and yeah, css bg change *IS* ugly and annoying.

What's wrong with white??

Simple's nice - sometimes.

Oh... I get it.

Solution: reduce the resolution of your monitor. :D

BTW, which software are you using for taking those shots?

I checked out your site

Your site loaded fast. I think a little color will make your pleasing to the viewer. Simple design with good mouse over effects: all in all well done.

Originally posted by LeX
BTW, which software are you using for taking those shots?

See the button above Insert? That takes a pic of the screen and puts it in the clipboard. Then I paste it into PhotoShop and save as a gif. If you press it while holding alt, it'll only take a screen of the current active window.

BTW, he should fix his site, not me chcange my resolution. The visitor is always right.

thanks for the opinions, yeah i know it fast, i think it is on a OC-12 and i am paying for hosting, so it is pretty fast :)

about the, i want to keep it simple and fast, i am on a 1280 1024 too :)

about the color, whats wrong with a lil white? there are alot of sites that have white, i dont know what is up with your browser, but my site doesnt look like that in my browser

http://fluxfx.net/desks/site.jpg

[Edited by FluxFX on 01-28-2001 at 12:58 AM]

Nick believes the visitor is more important, so he's suggesting that you add a little color or something, 'cause it'll look screwed up for people with unnaturally large resolutions. :p

Back