• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

This drives me nuts!

Didn't http://www.t35.com/ start out as a "bedroom" host? I guess there are new FWH's run by teenagers today that will end up being successful down the road, although they're probably in the very, very, very small minority.

No I'm not webpirate, and the kit Google 'started out' was more than some hosts use today :)

I don't know why, but I kinda agree with the topic starter. I've seen it a lot these days.
Anyway, it doesn't matter if you are 16yo or whatever age you are as long as you are committed in what you are doing, you are your own way to be success. Maturity and committed is important when you are running your own business. A lot of hosting company started their hosting company as reseller. I know few hosting company (reseller previously) and now they have their own server/data center.

Back