• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The Top 10 Web Hosting company in USA?

21andy

Who can tell me?

i have buyed these hosting

bluehost
i hate it !! i use it for more than 40 days , than, i can't money back.
it not so good as purported , i feel it not as good as dreamhost

dreamhost
i have buy two the hosting, i use it for more than 90 days
it's lack is the CPU problem

hostgator
i have buy one, and use for more than 30 days
it's lack is bandwidth smaller....:( only 75G but worthiness commend

hostmonster
i have buy one, and payed for 2 years , and use for more than 60 days
it's lack is the server is so slowly, i am despair for it , but now , i can't money back

sorry , i am not good at english
i love USA, and want to make friends with you

Now, i am using the POWER VPS
but it's $119 /mo
i feel laborsome

but i feel power vps is the best
just the money is higher, hehe

my another choice is hostgator

<<In the future, please make use of the edit button rather than replying to yourself multiple times>>

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems you have bad experience with all US hosts you used... I can say that some of the hosts you mentioned are well-established and popular brands. I will not play anyone's side but it can't be true that all those mentioned are not good providers.

Well, its not that easy to find good paid host, is it? Well, ya maybe for some. And, hes not in the us, so its alittle more harder to find a good one

Hello 21andy and welcome to FWS. From what I know about those companies, Your reviews are pretty accurate. If you need hosting in the future you can always search for reviews here on FWS, it may save you some headaches.

Hi 21andy,

The best way to proceed to this is to know your needs and requirements first--- once done find one Web Host from the crowd out there that is going to accomodate your requirements well.

Also check out different forums, Hosting Directories and other review sites.

Good Luck!
Lea.

A non-Western foreigner who actually likes America! Thumbs up for that...

Back on-topic, there are hundreds of good webhosts in the United States. Just use any search engine, directory, or forum to find reviews on some of them. Another great way to have hosts come to you is to post a request of your desired features and budget.

Welcome!

GamePhreak said:
Another great way to have hosts come to you is to post a request of your desired features and budget.

Welcome!

That doesnt provide any review for a host though:p

Vietkid58 said:
i guess he's a bit picky...

CPU Problems, Speed Problems, that's not being picky. Those are major problems, and CPU problems can shut the host down completely.

The sites listed by many as the top 10 are all affiliate links and they are ranked on who pays most/best ;)

You get what you paid for. PowerVPS is one of the bigger players on the VPS scene so naturally you are getting better service even though you are paying more. Why not just downgrade to a lesser plan?

Back