• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

' The Sims Online '

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
This is kindof a question to people with experience with online games...

well, I got the sims online, right? But they havnt got the australians servers up yet, itll be a few months.

I dont want to wait, BUT if I play now Ill have to connect to the american servers. Thats fine IF I can change to the aussie ones when they come out.

I CAN do that right?

I never got why this game would be good online, I always thought of it as single-player.

Really all The Sims Online is going to be is a very advanced HabboHotel.

It's going to be create a person or a family online when you log on you go to that house with them in and you can go to other peoples houses and chat with them.

yeah i thought the sims was pretty crap game. i cant imagine many pple playing it online.. trunks i hope u bought a pirated version and got a crack and stole a cdkey form ur local game shop ;) :D

roflmao.... only losers will play this online... especially those who get it for a console!

It is a sad game... in my opinion... the first one was ok, then I thought... this is boring, I saved up all my sim credits just to buy an armchair which didn't satisfy my sims...:biggrin2:

Back