• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

supremehost.net Horrible! [split from old thread]

faramo

Be warned about this site. I have a reseller account with them. My sites have been down for 24 hours and I have been mailing them like 100 times begging them to fix the problem but nothing. Now my angry customers are calling me and I can not do anyhthing for them. Supremehost.net is one of those dubious companies with not even an address or a phone number that you can call if you have a problem. Cheap can also be expensive when the site you invested on is down for ages and you do not get support. Stay away from them.

If you are subscribing to a host, check their support capability first. So far from what I can see, all they have is a Submission Form for their support. No phone number, direct email or ticketing system at all. Now, you dont really want that.

Zac

Considering you bumped a 4 year old thread, they must have been doing something right all these years ;) It seems they have had the same owner since 2002.

Domain: supremehost.net
Cache Date: 2002-08-25
Registrar: ENOM, INC.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Registration Service Provided By: Active Domain Co.

Domain name: supremehost.net

Name servers:
ensim.supremehost.net
ensim2.supremehost.net

Creation date: Sun Apr 21 2002 00:00:00
Expiration date: Mon Apr 21 2003 00:00:00

Registrant Contact:
SupremeHost.Net
Adeline Khoo (adeline@supremehost.net)
03 7493 2486
FAX: none
5-16-7 Pantai Hillpark Phase 2