• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Supper CHEAP Streaming Media Hosting!

ir-net

If you want hosting for shoutcast, you should check out steamcast, you can use all your shoutcast programs like winamp with it! we host it but not shoutcats sorry.

If you want steamcast or icecast hosting, for just $5 per month you can get 2 streams, a high bandwidth and low bandwidth stream, with support for several cocurent listeners. To recieve this hosting you will have to join ir-net, the Intenet Radio Network, a radio network i am starting up will contain hopefully soon, seveal stations, and the price will only go down in the future, eventually the hosting will become FREE! You can also get hosting for you stations website too, you.ir-net.us.to or your own domain, with no increase of price. If you station plays music with frequent explicit lyrics you will only be avalible in the premium package, if you stream video's you have to be in the video package, adult themed videos are allowed, parental control options are avalible. Payment is to be sent via paypal. and other radio station mybe in the free or premium package!

Cost

Free Package : FREE
Premium Package : $2.99 per month
Video Channels Package : $3.99 per month
(to listen to station in that package and every package below (cheaper in price) it. Any question or to signup email or pm me. Hosting will be on a Linux server, a minimum of 10 people have to signup if everyone wants this hosting at this price, less people means it will be more expensive, more people means less expensive.

0 People Currently Hosted.
(I will try to keep this as up to date as possible)

Back