• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

subdomain, php, cgi.. yes, everythings wonderful

digital.bath

http://www.digital-bath.com

i'm sure you can all find your own way around. theres about 5 options.. and we've loosened up on the requirements. just email us and tell us what you're looking for, and we'll sort you out. as long as its not a non english site, its all gravy.

questions, comments.. and whatnot - post here :)

what do u offer? what's the 5 options? can u be specific? i went to your site but nowhere it said that. also do u support ImageMagick, GD, or NetPBM?

Last edited:
Originally posted by digital.bath
http://www.digital-bath.com

i'm sure you can all find your own way around. theres about 5 options.. and we've loosened up on the requirements. just email us and tell us what you're looking for, and we'll sort you out. as long as its not a non english site, its all gravy.

questions, comments.. and whatnot - post here :)
i am a chinese...
can you give me free hosting?
:mad: :confused2 :chinese2:

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43381 <- the original plan (what we're considering reverting to)

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43828 <- the current plan (what we've got now)

esentially we're aiming for:

subdomain
negotiable webspace (use what you need)
unmetered bandwidth
frontpage (all versions)/browser upload
cgi/php/flash/shockwave/xml support
custom mime types
mySQL (configured by admin)

and.. other stuff.

-- and as long as your site is in english, we'll host you. but seriously now - we can't moderate what we can't read can we?

and please.. when you sign up, stick in a valid site description. 'good site' and anything else under 5 words is simply unacceptable.. and will be ignored. so erm.. either use the forms on the site and be confuzzled.. or email us (hosting@digital-bath.com) with the following info:

name:
surname:
email address:
current website url: (just so we can get an idea of your potential.. not too keen on geocities/never made a website before oooO look at these wonderful tables kinda sites)
desired username:
desired password:

[edit] gurl: we support GD. i'm not too sure about image magik as yet, but i'll be sure to look into it for you :) [/edit]

Last edited:
GD & magix

yeah, we definitaly do support GD, but not Magix, its not provided in anyway shaxe of form, and there would be not much point in using it, as its kinda a old technology anyways, GD Libraries that are built into the PHP system are much quicker and less resource strenuouse......

anyways... :D

Re: Re: subdomain, php, cgi.. yes, everythings wonderful

Originally posted by LXF
i am a chinese...
can you give me free hosting?
:mad: :confused2 :chinese2:
How hard can this possibly be to understand? It doesn't matter whether you're Chinese, American, Dutch, or Gambian -- as long as you have an English website, you can sign up with this host.

You're obviously having problems with foreign language users signing up. So why not hire someone to translate the following message into twenty different languages:

"If you can read this, then we probably will be ignoring you, so **** off unless you've got an English site!"

Paste it somewhere on your hosting page. I think that should get the message across nicely. ;)

Originally posted by conkermaniac
You're obviously having problems with foreign language users signing up. So why not hire someone to translate the following message into twenty different languages:

"If you can read this, then we probably will be ignoring you, so **** off unless you've got an English site!"

Paste it somewhere on your hosting page. I think that should get the message across nicely. ;)

that my friend.. is an amazing idea :)

Back