• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Steve Here

[HM]orbit

Hey every one my name is Steve I am a young entrepreneur in the works. I own a couple of websites, including a image upload site with user accounts, and galleries (www.imgleap.com) a long with about 4 proxies one being a very high traffic one (sloxy.com - facebooktunnel.com - ppoxy.com - groovyness.info. I am also a xHTML/CSS coder and a little PHP/MySQL on the side. I am from Chicago, IL and I have web hosting company opening soon. I look forward to being a member of this community, and meeting a lot of new friends.

Regards,
Steve

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you've got a nice bit of knowledge and experience there. :)

Thank you all for the warm welcoming. I am very excited to see what this community will bring to me as both a web developer, web master, and a web hosting company owner. I look forward to the future this will bring me, which I can tell will be a bright one thanks to this community :).

Regards,
Steve

Back