• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Steamline Feedback?

Dynash

It gets better.
NLC
Reading on this thread, at this post: here. i can say i've had expereince with this on an hourly basis with Streamline.

I'm just wondering what are your guys feedback, if you have used them. I studied them for months, about 5, then i looked around for feedback on them, saw nothing problematic, but then i signed up (good job it was only the 3 month trial). well, one thing i liked from them was the fact the FTP was utlra fast, sites loaded pretty sweet (these things they guaranteed.). At the time i was taken in the by feedback and overall site layout and such, but whenever i used anything (even a forum that wasn't big, even a just installed one) i kept getting the mySQL connection error. I submitted it to the support, then they did a global error notice, saying they where fixing it. They then posted somewhat, 3 hours after that it was all working (when it wasn't.).

If you ever do use them, i suggest using the trail only, and see how many times they post in a week a global error. i looked at the history list, in the 3 months i was there, they posted more than 10. for a company that says they stirve for best support and no errors, i beg to differ.

anyone else have any expereince?

Back