• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Steadcom VPS For Sale! Higuest Bid Wins!

techguyboy

Hello, I got a VPS from Steadcom but I now have a dedicated server so I don't need it no more. You will not find this offer again, it's a custom one and I got it via MSN.

VPS Specs:

256 MB Guaranteed RAM
512 MB Burstable RAM
10 GB Disk Space
300 GB of Premium Bandwidth
HyperVM VPS PowerPanel
2 IP Addresses
Choice of Operating System (Free OS Reinstalls)
Unmanaged

Monthly: $13.97

How To Get It

The higest BID get's it. I will pay for 1 month.
BID starts at: $15

Time Left: 48 hours

I will update the info with yours in the Billing System and then you can change it from there.

If you have questions, PM me but it will be better if you reply here.
Thanks

Wow, that's a pretty slick deal. I might have to join in the bidding. How much to add more Disk Space to this package?

Last edited:
That is quite a deal..if I was further along in my project, I might have scooped that up for a test/dev server as well as for my site..since I pay ~5$ for my shared hosting/month as it is..

Wow, that's a pretty slick deal. I might have to join in the bidding. How much to add more Disk Space to this package?

That's a question that should be taken to us directly ;) We give discounts to existing clients on those of about 50% off the pricing given on the vps page (for upgrades).

Back