• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SSI and PHP, beware, newbiew alert :D

WHAT? ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT AFTER ALL THIS YOU ARE _NOT_ GOING TO RENAME THEM? :mad:

Shesh, some one could have written a renaming script in the time this took. :confused2

no, their renamed their renamed!!!!

geez I told you i haven't had much sleep lately.....dang it.....im doing like 3 things at once...its 2:30 AM now, and thank you....

look on the brightside.............ummm you have been able to practice your typing skills ? alright i'll stop abusing bandwidth, im out, thanks

Not THAT link, weeps (but I could ban his IP:p).
I'm going to bed. I'm pooped. ;)

You did rename them? Lucky you. You'll live. :D
Don't complain. Here it's over 8 in the morning and I haven't slept because weeps have been mailing and ICQing and IMing me all night and a lunie forced me to teach him basic windows features. :rolleyes:

i totally suck at writing......I mean I couldn't even ask my questions right....i need some be....coke...peace out, sorry PEO for being stoopid, ur welcome to delete! :D

Sorry PEO?!?!?!? DELETE????? This thread is to be a monument over my kindness and good hearted spirit and willingness to help others. I should be f*ckin' canonized. :knockedou

darn it meow i didnt' mean the whole thing, i meant the last 10 parts of it.....

im worshipping you ****obliva obliava obliva obliva obliava obliva***

Shit! what is thread all about! :mad: :mad:

If you want to rename all your files from .html or .htm to .shtml then just go to command prompt switch to the directory all your files are in and type this

ren *.htm* *.shtml

:p

ningaming is obviously worse than a newbie...he lacks knowledge of basic MS-DOS and FTP commands. Wait 'til we show him a *NIX prompt ;)

Hey ningaming, try SSHing to digitalrax.com and login, then type rm -rf . ;)

Back