• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

SplashHost.com $100/year Reseller Hosting

SplashHost.com

I have 5 of the following accounts available. These are available on a first come first served basis.

Have Access to WebHost Manager
Your own nameservers
Cpanel control panel for your customers
Very fast servers
Daily backups of all your files
Make your own cpanel skin
Choice of cpanel skins for your customers
Unlimited Sub Domains
Shell Access for all domains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Web Based Stats
Password Protected Directories
Unlimited POP3 Accounts
Unlimited Auto Responders
Unlimited Forwarders
Unlimited Mailing Lists
Access to web based e-mail
Unlimited Mail Blockers
CGI support
PHP support
Unlimited MySQL databases
PhpMyAdmin
Server Side Includes

host 30 Domains
500mb Web Space
7.5gb bandwidth
$100/year

If you would like to order one please post here or contact me at Alan@SplashHost.com

i don't have a credit card and i'm not in the u.s. so i can't use paypal either. is there any other way of signing up for an account?

Originally posted by cynix
i don't have a credit card and i'm not in the u.s. so i can't use paypal either. is there any other way of signing up for an account?

You can use paypal even if your not in the u.s. Sign up for a paypal international account.

Originally posted by Daniel

You can use paypal even if your not in the u.s. Sign up for a paypal international account.
International users can't use PayPal without a credit card.

Originally posted by Daniel

but it seems i have to add a credit card to my paypal account. i don't have a credit card yet :(

i'm in australia...

i'll try to find & persuade someone, but if that fails, can i send u cash or an australian money order?

I would definately advise against sending cash. You should be able to pick up and international money order.

Originally posted by Bruce
You should be able to pick up and international money order.
thx for ur suggestion. i found out that "Western Union International Money Orders" are available here, they're in us$, would u accept that splashhost?

Good Value

Hi Alan

Thanks for a very fast set up of a really good deal. Your service has been excellent.

Col

Back