• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sphosting

I have no doubt that they are legit, but what I'd like to know is, how are their services? I know from bad experience that hosts that offer a lot without asking for anything in return tend to have slow servers, lots of downtime, etc. I'm wondering if this is the case here or if this is a host worth checking out.

Well they place ads in the administration sector where members upload there files etc.. thats the way they make there money to pay for bandwidth etc.

From the picture they are hosting on cobalt servers which spaceports said is a bad idea for a fwp they wont handle the strain.

That mean i can dumb my chatsite on your server :).

Update your signature too it says on your site you give 40mb :p.

No we don't use cobalt servers, Its just a image. : ) Where actually using our own servers that run Intel 600mhz processors, 256mb ram and 15gig hdd's. If you run a trace on our servers you would know that we run our servers from a outsourced solution from dialtoneinternet.com, they have a large backbone and a good datacenter thats always up and monitored, Also our server speed is fast and where actually going to be upgrading all our servers to 800mhz Intels in the next few weeks to add more speed.

Also 70% of our support emails are answered withn 6hours, we also have a staff member on duty for support 24/7.

If you have any more questions feel free to use the contact form on our webpage.

Back