• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shared & Reseller BLOWOUT! Free Google Adsense Voucher + 20% Off!

fsphosting

:wave:

Pro X Hosting - Provides quality hosting at low prices, with our fast & smooth running server your site will be running fine! We have shared and Reseller Hosting.

Why choose Pro X Hosting?

* 24/7 Email support
* Fast and reliable server
* Updated when updates come out
* 14 Days money back
* A wide range of hosting plans

» Whats Included

Free & Instant Setup
Latest Cpanel
24/7 Email Technical Support
99,5 Uptime
14 Day Money Back
Free Template Pack
Latest PHP/Mysql
Free Custom Packages
Paypal Payments

Shared Hosting

Starter Plan

3Gb Space
10GB Bandwidth
Unmetered Features
cPanel
Order

Professinal Plan

5Gb Space
45GB Bandwidth
unmetered Features
cPanel
Order

Premium Plan

10Gb Space
60GB Bandwidth
unmetered Features
cPanel
Order

Reseller Hosting

Starter Reseller

5Gb Space
50GB Bandwidth
Unmetered Features
cPanel & WHM
Order

Professinal Reseller

10Gb Space
100GB Bandwidth
unmetered Features
cPanel & WHM
Order

Premium Reseller

20Gb Space
200GB Bandwidth
unmetered Features
cPanel & WHM
Order

When we say unetered features we mean that you do not have a limit to your usage you can use as much as you want as long as it dose not harm the server to cause any problems.

20% off all plans use the following Promotion Code at the checkout: firstmonth20%off

Plus three people to signup will get a $55 google adsense voucher!

URL: www.proxhosting.com
Email: pro x hosting @ gmail .com {Without Spaces}

Thanks
Pro X Hosting

wshost said:
it is very fast.

Thank you, we try and keep the server as fast as possible, if we see a slight drop in speep or performance we will always fix it to keep all clients on top of the speed.

fsphosting said:
Thank you, we try and keep the server as fast as possible, if we see a slight drop in speep or performance we will always fix it to keep all clients on top of the speed.

lol..speep. What's this speep you speak of? lol, sorry, I know you meant speed but I just thought I say that :p.

Also, on your site when you go to the billing page none of the links work (they all link to yourdomain.com/billing/page.html but it would be yourdomain.com/page.html).

Last edited:
computerhelpworld said:
lol..speep. What's this speep you speak of? lol, sorry, I know you meant speed but I just thought I say that :p.

Also, on your site when you go to the billing page none of the links work (they all link to yourdomain.com/billing/page.html but it would be yourdomain.com/page.html).

Thats for that im fixing it, it was a redirect problem should be fixed in a bit.

EDIT: Fixed.

Last edited:
Back