• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Server software

Epgs

NLC Honorary Member
NLC
If you get your dedicated server and need a server package or for anyone who wants to run their own server, well I have an answer. Try FoxServ. It will be out tomorrow. It is apache, mysql, php, zend, and perl (with other great features) all in one. Very easy install. It is just great please pm me for more details or respond to this thread.

hmm, there's also something called PHPTriad (it's on sourceforge.net)

I use it to test my PHP scripts local

it's pretty good, apaceh, PHP, perl etc all in 1

yeah i have used that. and this is similar except ours is more updated and easier to use.

Hi Epgs,

If you can provide us with some more information on pricing etc that would be great. I think this could be useful to some newbies with dedicated servers.

Robert

well actually we have a free version. it includes all of that stuff. now if you want to be able to use an apache customization script then that will cost you based on users. so people can easily use the free one and it is great. i personally really like it.

Back