• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

~Selling PR7 Free Image Host...

URL: http://powImage.com
Age of site (months): 3
Monthly revenue: $40 from Adsense, possible $500-$1000/month from selling PR7 links.
Monthly page views: 20,000
Price (or starting bid): $2500
Google page rank: 7

PowImage has been around only 3 months and is already PR7 homepage w/PR6 subpages, gets dayly Google crawls, and makes $40+/month. I haven't done so but with a PageRank7 you can make quite a sum selling links. I'm talking another $500-1000/month easy easy just from selling a few text links. It also comes with a custom coded php script that you can have.

Current bid is $2500 on WHT so I'll start the bidding there.... feel free to PM with any questions, I will provide stats to real buyers on request. Payments via Paypal

Dude how can you sell it when it says :

Oh its whois?

a1whs.com said:
Dude how can you sell it when it says :

Oh its whois?

lol. It just means that the domain is 'locked' and cannot be transferred automatically. In order for him to transfer it to another domain registry, he would have to unlock it. By locking it, it prevents from people stealing the domain. It has nothing to do with him not being able to sell the domain.

And you're a webhosting provider and didn't know that?

Back