• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Selling" My Internet Services

Thorny

Hello there,

I am currently looking for a well structured internet job(s), where i can work to where my strengths can be met and also developed. I have worked in Internet based jobs for quite sometime now and i've finally decided to go "LoneWolf" and offer my individual services to you. Below i have listed my capabilities in no particular order, and if you do feel that you would like to offer me a job or position then please don't hesitate.

█ Initial Services Offered █
- Server Management - Although not necessarily a favorite of mine I do enjoy getting around server problems and maintaining servers. I have done my fair share of initial setups from O/S installs to Apache setup, WHM/cPanel too.
- Sales & General Support - I worked as support management for quite some time for a local company working a 6 hour shift ranging from ticket support to live requests and the onto Phone Support (a must for any host out there). I have done my fair share of sales work too, however i work on a commission based process rather than affiliation and i enjoy being tied into the company
- Forum Administration/Setup/Maintenance - This has to be one my better jobs i have worked with many different types of forum software and i now seem to know them inside out, especially the "premium" packages such as vBulletin or InvisionPowerBoard. I have setup many different forums, modified them and also maintained them for a period too. The forum software i am most comfortable with is; IPB, vBulletin phpBB.
- Graphics & Web Development - I have recently been working for many people designing logo's websites and just general graphics. I enjoy creating graphics as i can add my own emotion towards it and it reflects well in all of my work that i have done. All of the images that i use on websites are usually from my own camera or collections. I currently only code html but im on my way to learn PHP and DHTML aswell as XHTML, a lot to learn i know. I always set myself a deadline upon the graphics request and always get it done on time unless emergency's arise.
- WebHost Partner (Free Or Paid) - As i have worked in the hosting industry for some years now i have learnt and found my way around, finding otu the rights and the wrongs, which in return of a placement at your "company" i shall share my experience and knowledge with you to help you (hopefully) go into the right direction.

Initial Requirements
My initial requirements are as follows;
Only genuine people interested please
If you dont have anything to offer then please dont reply
Please Contact me ASAP if your interested (workloads can be big at times)
What I Ask Of "Employers"
Please be realistic in the terms of rewards or payment, some things i may do for free but please ask me before hand. All of the work that i do carry out is abiding by a contract that shall be signed by both dealer and worker.

Contact Information
MSN - Thorny23@hotmail.com
Email - Thorny23@hotmail.com, thorno1@gmail.com
Phone - Please PM me
Personal Message - See My User Profile On This Site
Website - COMING SOON!

Lastly,
I look forward to working with you and anticipate any replies.
Thanks
Sam

Last edited:
i require:

- Forum Administration/Setup/Maintenance - This has to be one my better jobs i have worked with many different types of forum software and i now seem to know them inside out, especially the "premium" packages such as vBulletin or InvisionPowerBoard. I have setup many different forums, modified them and also maintained them for a period too. The forum software i am most comfortable with is; IPB, vBulletin phpBB.
- Graphics & Web Development - I have recently been working for many people designing logo's websites and just general graphics. I enjoy creating graphics as i can add my own emotion towards it and it reflects well in all of my work that i have done. All of the images that i use on websites are usually from my own camera or collections. I currently only code html but im on my way to learn PHP and DHTML aswell as XHTML, a lot to learn i know. I always set myself a deadline upon the graphics request and always get it done on time unless emergency's arise.
- WebHost Partner (Free Or Paid) - As i have worked in the hosting industry for some years now i have learnt and found my way around, finding otu the rights and the wrongs, which in return of a placement at your "company" i shall share my experience and knowledge with you to help you (hopefully) go into the right direction.

is that all free?

Back