• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

*screeeeam*

TRUNKS

Something
NLC
*sScrEEAamM!*

Whats the scariest thing that ever happened to you??

Last edited:
Uh....it was about 4 A.M. and I was playing CS's assault map, and half-asleep. I had 1 Health and turned a corner to meet up with an enemy with 100 Health / 100 Armor. It startled me (hell knows why) and I fell out of my chair, but not before my elbow slammed down on the enter key and my hand slipped on my mouse. Surprisingly, I fragged him with a headshot from a TMP. Then someone came up behind me with an AWP, and, well, end of story.

Originally posted by Ben
Uh....it was about 4 A.M. and I was playing CS's assault map, and half-asleep. I had 1 Health and turned a corner to meet up with an enemy with 100 Health / 100 Armor. It startled me (hell knows why) and I fell out of my chair, but not before my elbow slammed down on the enter key and my hand slipped on my mouse. Surprisingly, I fragged him with a headshot from a TMP. Then someone came up behind me with an AWP, and, well, end of story.

Hard to believe it was one shot with tmp...it takes atleast 2 shots to the head if the guy was wearing a helmet.

Originally posted by Dusty
The fish-loaf snack on Iberia airlines.

I thought it was bread.
It looked like bread.
It wasn't bread.

*sniffles and pats dusty ont he back* Thats horrible. HORRIBLE.

Originally posted by Daniel

Hard to believe it was one shot with tmp...it takes atleast 2 shots to the head if the guy was wearing a helmet.
I never said it was one shot.

Nothing very scary has ever happened to me. Although, one time, when camping (as a little boy scout), I thought I heard a bear or a wolf or something outside, but I suppose it was just one of the leaders snoring. I was freaked out of my mind though.

Back