• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sad to hear...

As some of you might know Ron decided to leave this forum a few days ago in an abusive attack on me and the other moderators. After that we have received ongoing serious threats from him. Three of the moderators including myself have received serious threats, harrassments and extremely abusive emails/ICQ messages. All but one of these threats were made after his abuse and his decision to leave.

Breaking our rules is one thing, but making serious personal threats and harrassments is simply unacceptable. As a concequence we have today made the decision not to allow him to post here anymore.

We will accept discussions about our rules in public on the Site Feedback forum. We will however no longer accept or participate in public discussions about actions of the moderators, as a direct result of the events during the last couple of days. That includes discussions of this decision. For the very same reason, the SI thread has been removed.

I'm sorry to hear this, I thought Ron have maybe been 'above' this. :(

yeah

i completely agree but yah know he was pissed and what can be considered serious threats?

I know Peo doesn't want us talking about this, but can someone please send me and instant messege or email telling me what was said. I was in PA and missed the whole thing :confused:

I think Peo locked the other thread for a reason, but until this is removed, I'll just mention something. Ron was a *very* good member, often giving very solid advice to members and sparking heated discussion (which isn't always a bad thing).

That said, the forum does have rules, and if you choose to violate them, no matter how helpful you have been, your abilty to post here will be terminated.

The messages will not be posted, nor emailed to anyone, so please do not request this.

Back