• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Rock N Rabbit - Grand Opening

Mystikk

Hey All,

I am proud to announce the grand opening of www.rocknrabbit.com!

We provide True 24x7x365 support!

With our grand opening we are offering an amazing Shared Hosting Plan!

www.rocknrabbit.com/hosting.html

5GB Of Space
400GB Of Transfer

All for 9.99!

And wait, get hosting and we will throw in a free teamspeak server!

Great for online communities!

Warm Regards,
Rock N Rabbit Staff

Hi there, Do you allow anime to be hosted? Im looking for more of a download only website to link from my main website that is being made at the moment.

Also, any chance i can talk to you directly on msn if you have it?

Thanks.

I recommend these guys, great support and my website with a .com domain got updated right away. Excellent! They have a customer here for life.

RockNRabbit when do you think your Reseller/Dedicated Server packages will be available?

Reseller Options are available just we need to update our site. Feel free to contact us.

I believe his site is http://www.elitesilentkillerz.com/forum/

We spent the time to help him get everything running!

We try our best, to be the best. That's the bottom line. We know what it's like for hosts to be stubborn and not help. We will help every client, in the best manner we can.

Warm Regards,
RNR Staff

Hey Matthew,

We are glad you are enjoying your hosting so far. And good luck with the site it is looking great. Loving the new theme you added.

To everyone else interested please Feel free to come to Rock N Rabbit and speak with our live support staff.

Just to throw an Update to the person who asked.

We are offering Reseller Packages:

20GB of Space
800GB of Transfer

29.99/monthly

Special!

I am now offering a private FWS special.

For $12(USD) a year you will get the following.

1gb of space
20gb of transfer

You must be a new customer to receive this special. Current customers cannot transfer over onto this special.

If your interested please send me a e-mail to: tyler.v@rocknrabbit.com. I will get an instant alert on my mobile and will promptly respond and get you setup.

Warm Regards,
Tyler

Back