• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reviews please :)

not sure why, but, i kind of like it. i will have to wait and see what it looks like inside the sections though. :p

Basically, the sections will be 3 different things, I'm looking for a special script for the Freelance area, the forum is a legit IPB board, and the main site is part website part WordPress blog :p

ya, i like it too...

And what can i say.. good find method.

Last edited:
That is something unique and unusual. Nothing extra there. but I really like it. Well done. Good job

Copyright © Adz Tech 2008. | Original Design By: DotCom InfoWay | Design Modified By: AdzP.co.uk

Please note: that has been amended in the footer by co-owner John (my friend), we were in a rush to get it online, and totally forgot about linking back. It was a mistake many can make.

The design's graphics are being re-made at the moment, so look out for new ones!

that is fine, just wanted to make sure the original designers get cred since it is a free template. different if you pay for it. ;)

Back