• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: Kablamo.info

First, I'll be killing Batman and collecting my unicorns from the midget watch shop.

I changed the logo, but I don't think it's very good. Any suggestions?

i am finally not feeling to sick anymore, and the logo is almost done. got busy with a couple projects, but i should have it for you no later than Monday. :D

hey, here is a sample image of what i made. if yo like it, i will give you a non watermarked image. :D
kablamo.jpg

no problem bro. would you like the slogan something else before sending. i was thinking something like "Exploding With Results!" or something along those lines. let me know what you want, and i will send. :D

hmmmm, i liked the red more. just my opinion, but hey, i made it, so of course i would like it more. the green reminds me of the movie The Mask. lol

utcrazy said:
The "Did you mean?" dosen't work always. I entered FTC, and it said "Did you mean FTC?"
if you just type "ftc" is will say, "Did you mean fetch?", but when you type "FTC", I get the same message as you. :confused4

Back