• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

:: Reseller - With Good Prices and Good Server ::

As decker and others are saying , you are searching for quantity not quality which if you cared for your sites it would be the other way around.

i´m searching good prices and good servers, no more this...
it seems that I´m offending somebody when I search prices cheap?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate weve been here long enough to watch people edit there posts after someone posts a common sense post. If this means i loose out on your custom or others then be it but i am not going out my way to offer you more than we basicly can afford.

Quote above was the origional post - now changed - twice now.

brdi you've now shown yourself as untrustworthy and unreliable.

If anyone still offers you hosting then you're their problem.

ok, i´ll use another way to contact companys of host... here i made one request, but i just received posts talking about the correct and perfect request :D ...

ok, i´ll use another way to contact companys of host... here i made one request, but i just received posts talking about the correct and perfect request :D ...

Your command of the language is not great but enough to know that you know what you are requesting.

You were offered advice, guidance, and took none of it but just kept expecting to get all for nothing.

I worry for whoever hosts you.

Your not asking for a good price, your asking for an INSANE price, a price that no webhost could meet for the requirements you require without ourselling to the max.

If a host gives you 100GB bandwidth for $4, they will make $40 selling a whole server with 1,000 GB bandwidth. The server would cost a minimum of $60, then add on the hosts profits, you need to at least DOUBLE your budget or HALF your requirements.

It might be worth posting another request, for 5GB diskspace and 50GB bandwidth for $4-$5/month, at least you *might* get some offers that are close to what you want.

Considering the space and bandwidth requirements that you have mentioned. I can offer you the following package.

CUSTOM RESELLER 10

*10GB WebHosting Space
*100GB Monthly Data Transfer
*cPanel 11 / WHM Controls
*Fantastico Deluxe Installer
*RVSkins ( NEW ADDITION)
*Free DirectI Domain Reseller
*Custom Private Nameservers
*Ruby On Rails Support
*Host Unlimited Domains
*Unmetered MySQL DBs
*Unmetered PostgreSQL DBs