• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller plan?

grand

Ok, here's the deal. I been going around ebay, and theres tons of reseller plans for very nice prices. But well.. i want to check things out a bit more on different sites and so on before i dedicate my self to a company.. Very concious buyer lol

I am looking for a Reseller deal for a max of $10 a month. Ofcourse this is just to start off with. I am obviously going to start paying more and more months ahead as i purchase upgrades etc.

So for now, i need something to start off with for a max of $10 a month.

I was offered the following on a site:

2 Gbs space/ 140 Gbs bw

Which is good.. That's the best one i have added to my list so far. If you got a better deal, and can guarantee good up time, and no bs. Send me a pm or reply here. Reminder i wont be signing up for atleast a month. Because i am preparing alot of things for my hosting business. I also plan to sell professional web designs when i open my business. So i'm going to try and kill two birds with 1 stone. ^_^

:) Good luck with your search, just remember if you want quality and reliability you need to increase your budget.

Example, if you wanted to hire a reliable car with all the features you wouldn't expect to get it for a $10 dollars a week would you.

So if this is for a business web site I would be looking for a host that has been around for more than a year and has proven reliability, after all if their servers go down for a lengthy period or their support is slow it reflects back on your client's.

It's good to see that you are taking your time in choosing a host, however just remember there is a lot more to it than just price.

Yeah i'm just going for a max of $10 a month until i understand everything, and can host some sites for free while i learn etc. And once i get enough experience, i'm going to offer pay hosting. And buy upgrades. ^_^

We at Wynhost don't oversell and therefore don't provide such high transfer plans for such a low price. But if you really want the best reliability and the assurance that we won't die out tomorrow, then you should consider us.

Our basic reseller plan, WHR10, starts at US$10.50/month. If you pay yearly, you get a free domain (US$14 worth), owned by you, of course.

It has 1GB space, 10GB transfer, cPanel 9.2, MySQL/PHP/CGI and those stuff and more. You can find out more here: http://wynhost.com/reseller.php

Our support staff are kind and friendly and all queries are usually addressed in 24 hours. You can check our site for more info about uptime, our ev1servers.net server has a 100% uptime and SingTel EXPAN server has 99.8% uptime so far.

If you're looking for a reliable host with great support, and want ultimate satisfaction for your customers, consider us. You can feel free to upgrade anytime.

Thanks!
Reuben @ Wynhost

Last edited:
Ok i got this offer so far. And this one is by far the best, and i think i'll probably sign up within 5 days if i cant find a better deal..

For $7.50 a month

2 Gbs space
55 Gbs Bw
And ofcourse all the reseller tools which is offered by every host.

Can anyone offer me this? I am checking hosts for down times, pings, etc. I hate to have to tell people i host that there sites are offline because i have a crappy host who can't stay online for a day ^_^

Anyone who offers me a same deal, or a better one for $7.50 a month, and i check that your service is reliable, i'll sign up right away. Also i only pay through paypal. That's how i do ALL my online purchases. And Do NOT ask me for my SSN/CC/etc. That is why i avoid some host, and didn't sign up with hostcentris.com for that reason alone. They want way too much personal info. And i'm not trusting my info with people i dont know. ^_^

Also reminder to who ever i do my business with. I will be purchasing upgrades randomly when need it. For example if my space is starting to run out due to hostees, i will obviously purchace upgrades.

Last edited:
Back