• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

reseller plan needed

navneet77

hi, i want a start a site that would offer web space and so i need a good reseller plan.

i need a plan with all features but i want it such that i can get very small space and bandwidth at very cheap rate in the beginning and i can get more as i get more clients as i do not have enough money at the moment and i am not eperienced and i dont know how long will it take me to get some clients. i do not mind paying some amount per month but i cant pay like $30-40 per month without having any clients

any advice would be appreciated

There are tons of companies that provide low cost reseller accounts. My advice would be to narrow down your major choices first. Windows or Linux? Which control panel? What your potential market is also will determine who you use, for example, are you going to serve critical sites that will need 99.9% uptime guarantee, or personal sites that can afford a bit of downtime in exchange for cheaper service?

thanks petertdavis for your comments, i would want a good uptime, as per the controll panel i do not have much idea what do you all suggest?

as per windows or linux both but might start with linux as they must be cheaper to start with.

good reseller plans

Hi,

I may offer you some of our plans. Please get URL from our profile.

Best Regards
D.

Back