• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller Hosting

alexparish009

i need reseller hosting with these features....
500 GB Space RAID 1
5000 GB Bandwidth
Host Unlimited Domains
WHM+ cPanel Control Panel
$4/month
so any body help me about????/

No way are you going to get that anywhere close to your budget.

You are asking for literally 1/2 a server's worth of hard drive space, and more or less an entire dedicated server's worth of bandwidth. The servers I normally provision for shared/reseller hosting have anywhere from 5-10TB of bandwidth, and around 1TB of RAID10 drive space. Most providers I've talked to are pretty close to that.

If you truly want those kinds of specs, not oversold, and not some ridiculous "unlimited" offer, that's going to cost you at least $100/mo. if not more.

I would recommend a cheap Atom server, or some other cheap dedicated server, if you want those specs. Still going to cost you considerably, though.

Based on your dollar amount we can offer you

Bronze
--------------------------
8 gb space
50 gb Bandwidth
10 shared Account
11 Ftp Account
11 Mysql Database
--------------------------
$4.00 Monthly
$10.80 Quarterly (Save 10%)
$18.00 6 Months (Save 25%)
$24.00 Yearly (Save 50%)

Based on the fact your asking for number that no real host can provide as they are outrageous. Your looking for oversold hosting.
If you find a provider have fun with there servers as normally not very good.

I'm going to give you two quotes. One is based on your budget. The other is based on your requested specs.:

Reseller plan:

5GB Disk Space
15GB Bandwidth
cPanel/WHM
RVSiteBuilder
Softaculous
Dual-Xeon servers (8 total true cores, not HT)
Daily on-site/Nightly off-site backups
All resources are 100% guaranteed and not oversold

$5/mo.

VPS

500 GB RAID10 Disk Space
10000 GB (10TB) Bandwidth
5 GB Dedicated RAM
10 IPv4 Addresses (with appropriate ARIN justification)
Equal Share CPU usage

$99.99/mo
cPanel/WHM (Add $5/mo.)

Hum, maybe the OP means 500Mb and 5000Mb, not GB? But your right, 500GB is half of a normal server and comes at a cost, not an absurd $4.00/Mo

We can offer a value Reseller (whitelabel) hosting plan that is a starter plan for a small fee:

* 25,600MB (25GB) Shared Server Space
* 256,000MB (250GB) Transfer/Bandwidth
* WHM cPanel Administration
* Unlimited Domains Hosted
* PHP/Perl/CGI
* Upgradeable at any time/point
* 15 Day Money Back Guarantee

$4.95/Mo PURCHASE HERE

Specifications:
* Reseller Account Setup on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU X3430 @ 2.40GHz Quad Core Node
*1Gbps NICs per server & 10Gbps open switch port
* 2 Separate DNS Locations
* Fail-over DNS, Service, Load, and Database
* Basic Account Features
* Unlimited cPanel Features
* Unlimited Domains, Emails, Databases, Clients
* 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed by our SLA cPanel, WHM
* 1Gbps Burst Server Ports & 10Gbps Switch, Reseller within WHM
* csf v5.43 Firewall, DDoS Protection
* Unlimited Clients

All Plans Include:
WHM Administration Control Panel, cPanel Control Panel, Daily Backups, Free Setup, Addon / Parked Domains, Fast, Friendly Support, Sub Domains, Referrer Logs, Error Logs, FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases, CGI, PHP5, Perl, Python, Cron, GD2, Imagemagick, Softacalous Script Autoinstaller, Hotlink protection, Instant blog, forums, portals, phpnuke, URL Redirect, File Manager, PW Protect directories, phpMyAdmin, AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Webmail, Auto Responders/Mail Forwarding, Mailing Lists, Catchalls/Email Alias, Spam Assasin, Private SSL allowed, Dedicated IP allowed, osCommerce, ZenCart Cube Cart, Enom reseller account.

No way are you going to get that anywhere close to your budget.

You are asking for literally 1/2 a server's worth of hard drive space, and more or less an entire dedicated server's worth of bandwidth. The servers I normally provision for shared/reseller hosting have anywhere from 5-10TB of bandwidth, and around 1TB of RAID10 drive space. Most providers I've talked to are pretty close to that.

If you truly want those kinds of specs, not oversold, and not some ridiculous "unlimited" offer, that's going to cost you at least $100/mo. if not more.

I would recommend a cheap Atom server, or some other cheap dedicated server, if you want those specs. Still going to cost you considerably, though.

If the OP change the GB to MB and use the current budget, then it is possible.
If he mean by GB, then he should just go and dream and get it in his dream.

Back