• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reseller / Dedicated Request

leyther

Hi all,

We are currently on a shared plan and server is running extremely slow, due to us using about 12% of CPU just on our forums.. which IMO arent that busy..100-300 members on at once. (this is on a dual core opteron)

We currently have:
2GB Space
300GB Bandwidth

and we pay $20 monthly

We need stability and fast hosting. You can also offer us your budget dedicateds such as a 2gh Celeron or anything for under $70 monthly with cpanel (I know this is a stretch but someone out there might have something)

If not please offer your reseller/shared packages with roughly the same spec but i dont want to go over $25 monthly if we stick to shared or reseller. This MUST have Cpanel/WHM included. Also please post the server spec we would be hosted on if we choose you.

It is not definate I will be moving however i want some offers.

Regards
Dan

If you are looking for a low budget dedicated I would strongly consider looking at a different panel to cut monthly expenses, direct admin is a great alternative and very easy to use. $70 is a hard enough price point for a decent server but add in the $25/mo for cpanel and it is basically impossible. That also still leaves management as well, servers you will find for that price are going to be unmanaged and if they do offer management for that price I would be very nervous of the quality.

We have a user on our server that is in basically the same boat as you, usage wise. We have him on a semi-dedicated/reseller hosting account with a far higher usage allotment than a simple shared plan and 5gb/400gb amount for $49/mo with the H-Sphere Control Panel.

IF that is something you think you would be interested in just contact me direct at admin |@| availnetworks.net we will be able to transfer your cpanel accounts and everything over to our server without a problem and free of charge.

Yes i will consider Direct Admin I know how much of a cost difference it makes. I was meant to mention that but forgot, sorry.

Right after discussions with my co-owner, ignore the first post

We want shared or reseller as he doesnt want the burden of a dedicated and feels we dont need one

Budget: $35 Monthly
Space: 5GB
Bandwidth: 300GB

If you can offer more then do so, same about if you offer less, we will be taking into account reputation and server config so please post your RAM, CPU and where the server is located

Regards

no problem Danny. I can offer you the requirements you need for your exact budget. more importantly I know what you are doing and we're not going to shut you down for higher than average resource usage.

5gb space
300gb transfer
$34.95/mo

www.availnetworks.net/sysinfo
www.availnetworks.net/phpinfo.php

those links should disclose all you need to know about the machine you will be on. server is in softlayer datacenter dallas, tx

thanks,
Reed

I could offer to you a vps:

40 GB space
300 GB bandwidth
Cpanel/WHM FREE

Hosted on a 2.8 ghz sever, I gurantee to your host 394 rams.
Price: 59.9$ per month
25 days money back guarantee
Support is 24 x 7 via forum or email or msn

Or Reseller:

Sz Custom Reseller:
2500 mb 2.5 gb
300 gb bandwith
unlimited mysql database
unlimited ftp account
unlimited addon domains
unlimited email
unlimited subdomain names
Price: 25$/month

Last edited:
you can PM me for a custom plan...
here are the servers spec
DELL PowerEdge cPanel
3Ghz P4 Duo Processor with (Hyper-Threading)
1 GB DDR-2 RAM
2 x 160 GB Hard Drive
Full Regular Backups
datacenters in Dallas, Texas

10GIG Space
200GIG Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited Email
Unlimited FTP
Direct Admin Reseller Panel
$8.00/month