• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

RESELLER BLOWOUT! 6GB Space/120GB BW $10/Month cpanel/whm More Plans! Fast setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Z-M

5-StarHosting.com Reseller Blowout
All Reseller Plans Come With:
-Cpanel/WHM
-Unlimited Domains
-Unlimited email/ftp/mysql/etc.
-Private Nameservers (2)
-99% Uptime
-100mb/s private port
-30 Day Money Back Guarantee
-24/7 Support
-Fast Setup

Reseller 1 Basic
5GB Of Space
100GB Of Bandwidth
$7.50/Month

Reseller 2 Pro
6GB Of Space
120GB Of Bandwidth
$10/Month

Reseller 3 Advanced
10GB Of Space
200GB Of Bandwidth
$12.50/Month

How To Purchase
To go to the order page please click here: http://5-starhosting.com/orders/signup.php?clienttype=6
Type in your desired domain name and then click search. After that either choose for us to register it for you or for self management. If you choose self management, you must update your nameservers to dns1.5-starhosting.com and dns2.5-starhosting.com (You will be able to switch them to your own nameservers once we have then created for you.)
WHILE ORDERING USE THE DISCOUNT CODE 50%offnow

If you still have questions or would like to contact us please do:
AIM: support1fivestar
MSN: 5-starhosting@Hotnail.com
EMAIL: sales@5-starhosting.com

I have to vouch for this hosting guys its great! extremly fast server and very relible i got a reseller from him a couple of months ago im really happy about it! thanks yaya!

Which filter are you using? I have never had this problem before and it is not a " pay to surf site"

Just wanted to clear things up, I purchased the 10gb/200gb plan and it is excellent! My domain with them is www.max-networks.be The AIM support is just amazing I love it! Speed is good and uptime has also been 100%. Thanks -YaYa- and 5-starhosting!

Viper1320 said:
Just wanted to clear things up, I purchased the 10gb/200gb plan and it is excellent! My domain with them is www.max-networks.be The AIM support is just amazing I love it! Speed is good and uptime has also been 100%. Thanks -YaYa- and 5-starhosting!

You are also "Pay-To-Surf" hosting.

I think something is up. I don't know whether someone is registering just for these reviews, but I've heard nothing but bad about this host.

Im sorry that you have heard bad about us, I would like to see where. Also, we do not "falsely sign up" users. I am sure the two clients who posted their thanks will be glad to answer any questions. I admit the second one looks shady because he/she only has one post. Maby on admin can check the ips and figure this out. The first one has over 40 posts and I dont see why that looks unreal at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back