• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

reseller account needed

Hi,
MicroReseller has two plans for under $20 per month.

Level 1 MicroReseller
1 GB Disk Space
10 GB Transfer
$12 / Month

Level 2 MicroReseller
1.5 GB Disk Space
15 GB Transfer
$18 / Month

We also do custom plans.

Originally posted by petertdavis
Hi,
MicroReseller has two plans for under $20 per month.

Level 1 MicroReseller
1 GB Disk Space
10 GB Transfer
$12 / Month

Level 2 MicroReseller
1.5 GB Disk Space
15 GB Transfer
$18 / Month

We also do custom plans.
I need at least 3gb webspace and 30gb bandwidth. I can't pay more than 25$/month

Sorry to say this, but I doubt you'll be able to find 3gb space and 30gb transfer for $25 a month.

By the way, this thread is in the wrong forum.

Ummm....It was moved here. I saw it posted initally in the paid hosting forum where I think it should be. If not, just where are we supposed to post? ogre2

Btw...I found this which has reseller plans w/unmetered transfer. Dunno if it's real, though. :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by zoobie
Ummm....It was moved here. I saw it posted initally in the paid hosting forum where I think it should be. If not, just where are we supposed to post? ogre2

Reseller posts go in the Dedicated forum.

Originally posted by zoobie

Btw...I found this which has reseller plans w/unmetered transfer. Dunno if it's real, though. :D
Thanks for helping me search, yes I posted in paid hosting.

Those 2mhost.com prices look inrealistic, because unlimited bandwidth doesn't excist.

Originally posted by dennis00
...because unlimited bandwidth doesn't excist.

Ahhhh, we have a smart one here! *releases the hounds* ;) :D

dennis00, see the thing is that you can't go cheap on a reseller account. Having this account generally means that you are not only putting your site in the hands of your provider, but your clients' as well. This means you need quality hosting that is dependable, for a reasonable price.

Hence, you must pick a provider which offers you a reasonable amount of space and transfer for the amount you wish to spend (in this case $25/mo.) You're going to have to cut down the requirements of 3gb webspace and 30gb bandwidth a bit. Once you get clients, they will allow you to increase the amount of space and transfer you can purchase (often times resellers head into VPS or dedicated servers at that point).

Re: reseller accouts?

Originally posted by fcolor
Hi,

Please check www.hostcolor.com. All our plans are under $10/month and we may give you good reseller prices.

regards
D.

Hey, I like your service, but is there any particular reason why you run php in safe mode? That bother me sometimes, most other paid hosts don't run php in safe mode. Otherwise your service is great.

Back