• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Request] TorrentFlux Hosting

animedivx

TorrentFlux is a php Torrent Client. I'm looking for such a server that allows to host it. Shared or VPS, under $20 a month is my budget. Thanks.

we can provide you

Space:- 50GB
Bandwidth :- 500GB
WHM/CPANEL
RVSKIN
FANTASTICO
UNLIMITED DOMAINS
UNLIMITED FTP
UNLIMITED EMAIL
UNLIMITED MYSQL
OVERSELLING ENABLED
Torrent and proxy compaitable

Price :- $20/month + a free .info domain

visit :- http://worldwebhosting.info and post a request in paid webhosting request section in the forum.

or email the order at :- collins.hewarns@gmail.com

collinshost are you scamming me?!

I paid you $20, I login and found out that "Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons"...

You told me that I could enable it in WHM, but I don't see where I can do it, then you sign off MSN and never came back..!

collinshost are you scamming me?!

I paid you $20, I login and found out that "Warning: shell_exec() has been disabled for security reasons"...

You told me that I could enable it in WHM, but I don't see where I can do it, then you sign off MSN and never came back..!

I hardly call a time of two hours never came back.

And no, you cannot disable it in WHM as you need to edit the PHP Configuration which would require root access, so basically the host doesn't know what he/she is talking about.

I'd try and claim a refund if you cannot resolve the problem.

ISpaceHosting have some torrentflux plans, the link is below.

Here.

ISpaceHosting is a scam as well.. I paid them, and waited for a month and they haven't activated my account yet..

Dont tell us scammer we hate it , if shell_exec() will not work within 30 min money will be refunded with $2 bonus , we hate scammers and hate those who tell us scammers

ISpaceHosting is a scam as well.. I paid them, and waited for a month and they haven't activated my account yet..

Send a support request then, then them it's been a month, activate my account.

Dont tell us scammer we hate it , if shell_exec() will not work within 30 min money will be refunded with $2 bonus , we hate scammers and hate those who tell us scammers

Urm, it will work if you bother to edit your php.ini file.

I CAN GIVE YOU HOSTING

Space:- 10GB
Bandwidth :- 400GB
WHM/CPANEL
FANTASTICO
UNLIMITED DOMAINS
UNLIMITED FTP
UNLIMITED EMAIL
UNLIMITED MYSQL
TorrentFlux Compaitable
CGI/PERL
PHP Version 4.5
PHP SafeMode Off

Price :- $22/month

we can provide you

Space:- 50GB
Bandwidth :- 500GB
WHM/CPANEL
RVSKIN
FANTASTICO
UNLIMITED DOMAINS
UNLIMITED FTP
UNLIMITED EMAIL
UNLIMITED MYSQL
OVERSELLING ENABLED
Torrent and proxy compaitable

Price :- $20/month + a free .info domain

visit :- http://worldwebhosting.info and post a request in paid webhosting request section in the forum.

or email the order at :- collins.hewarns@gmail.com

Oversells like hell.
Which DC can sell 500GB of b/w for 20 bucks?
Where money for license/staff/server and income for company?

Oversells like hell.
Which DC can sell 500GB of b/w for 20 bucks?
Where money for license/staff/server and income for company?

no , i know what iam offering bro
iam in this buisness by investing a lot
so , if u cant provide service as compared to me.. then dont open ur mouth and interfere , better to be calm and quite hunny

Back