• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[REQ] Reliable Hosting!

1busyman

First of all the budget = $12.00 USD per year + a 468x60 banner ad

Let me know how much DiskSpace and BandWidth etc you can offer on that budget... Then ill PM you if i am interested in your offer about what my site will be about!

** Must have cPanel

Regards
1BusyMan

EDIT: Current BEST offer

Code:
10 GB Storage
100 GB Bandwidth
Host up to 50 Domain
50 of each features (cPanel)
Fantastico De Lux
RV Skins
RV SiteBuilder
E-Commerce Enable
Instant Account Setup

Price: $9.99

Last edited:
MysticHost.info can do a custom plan for you.

Pricing
Space: $0.10 USD / 100MB
Bandwidth: $0.30 USD/GB

+

cPanel and Fantastico (Everything unlimited)

If interested, PM me..

100mb space
5000mb bandwidth
Direct admin
Unlimited MySQL, Domains, Sub-domains!
99% uptime
Reliable yes
12 Hour a day support via freewebspace.net support@email and IRC.

12gb Space
100 gb bandwidth
Rv Site Builder
RV skins
fantastico de luxe
$12.99 + bidvertiser contextual adverts.
Cpanel

You need to be very careful, your budget is set at $12 per year and the offer you currently have is what I would charge for 1 month, let alone 12.

Proceed with caution.

If you are looking for a reliable host, one that you can be sure your website is online atleast 99.9% of the time, and with good support, I would suggest you look elsewhere.

The offers above are unrealistic. If you look at the cost of a decent server you will see that it costs about $100 a month for a half way decent server with 1000GB of bandwidth, and 80GB disc space.

The offers above for 100+GB of bandwidth for $1 a month are impossible. The host would have to have 100 people paying $1 a month to cover just the server cost, and still not make any profit. The problem is that if they sell 100GB bandwidth to 100 people, thats 10,000GB bandwidth, which the server does not have.

What happens in most cases is that the host cannot afford to upgrade to a newer, larger server, and they are then forced to close down. If by some miracle the host does last a couple of months, you will most likely end up on a server that is so crowded that it will be slow, crash alot, and if you need help the support will most likely be non-existant.

If you have a website that is important to you, I suggest you set your sites on a host that has more realistic offers. You won't get 100GB bandwidth for $1, but do you really need that much?

Ha ha this is simply not possible. I recommend you check out the prices that data centres charge for bandwith and rack space.

That yearly quote should be the monthly quote if you want quality service and support.

12gb Space
100 gb bandwidth
Rv Site Builder
RV skins
fantastico de luxe
$12.99 + bidvertiser contextual adverts.
Cpanel

WOW lol, I read it too quick, per year,i thought you meant per month, whoever accepts that must oversell, or is really cheap.

If you are looking for a reliable host, one that you can be sure your website is online atleast 99.9% of the time, and with good support, I would suggest you look elsewhere.

The offers above are unrealistic. If you look at the cost of a decent server you will see that it costs about $100 a month for a half way decent server with 1000GB of bandwidth, and 80GB disc space.

The offers above for 100+GB of bandwidth for $1 a month are impossible. The host would have to have 100 people paying $1 a month to cover just the server cost, and still not make any profit. The problem is that if they sell 100GB bandwidth to 100 people, thats 10,000GB bandwidth, which the server does not have.

What happens in most cases is that the host cannot afford to upgrade to a newer, larger server, and they are then forced to close down. If by some miracle the host does last a couple of months, you will most likely end up on a server that is so crowded that it will be slow, crash alot, and if you need help the support will most likely be non-existant.

If you have a website that is important to you, I suggest you set your sites on a host that has more realistic offers. You won't get 100GB bandwidth for $1, but do you really need that much?

A fundamental point.

Fundamental point that overall, isn't true.

PreLaunch Package

I can personally guarantee that we're here to stay.

Having checked the link, you are offering 20 GB space for $15 annnually? This is a classical example of the above said. You do not have to agree on that, surely not. We will see easily how long will you be able to keep your promise.

Last edited:
Back