• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reliable affiliate network for a new site.

LastActionHero

WBBMods.com
NLC
I need a reliable network which will pay. And i want a centralized login i.e. i get all the links from that login and not logging in individually for each affiliate.
So what do you recommend?

one more thing, i'am living outside US. :)

Thankx for your answer. I think i'll go with linkshare. With Befree each affiliate has a different login and that is not what i want.
I still think CJ is too cluttered.

My opinions:

CJ is best of these networks

You are wrong about reporting.net, it has one and common login in reporting.net URL (but they do also provide separate logins for each advertiser).

Linkshare has terrible search function and descriptions of programs is even more terrible.

AND best of all, in cj you collect money from different advertisers to same pool but in linkshare and reporting you have to gain certain amount money separately until you see your money...

For inctance, you become affiliate for program A but manage to get only 6$ even you you made lots of work for advertising it. Then you drop the program and choose other one, Program B, gain 5$ with it drop it and so on...Now, money your cj-account has, is 11$. With LS and reporting you either try to continue unsuccesfull program until you get 20$ (which is usually minimun amount they pay) or loose you hard earned dollars.

That's why for small sites CJ could be the best option even it may seem cluttered to you...

(btw, I've never learned how to use LS, that's sure is cluttered to me)

There's no need to choose either/or. I use all three of these networks extensively. While I do really like the aggregated payments from CJ, the other networks also have specific sponsors (including a few "big name" companies) that are very relevant to my sites, and that definitely do pull in some money.

It is important to work hard to be as organised as possible, when using a large number of programs (e.g. keeping track of the exact location of all of the ad links, etc.) But I like to take advantage of as many opportunities as possible, in terms of number of sponsors (as long as they are relevant), different presentations, different payment models, etc.

Back