• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recommended Ad Revenue

SephirothX

Hey, Im going to start a Free Hosting service/community and to help fund for it I will place ads on the main site and forum (not on the users sites). I was wondering which will be the easiest and most reliable way to earn money. I think I could encourage users to click ads so pay-per-click is definately something Im thinking about. I need to be paid by PayPal only and preferably allowed to cash in when I want just in case I need to upgrade the hosting Im using.

Thanks.

Encouraging users to click on ads is nearly always a violation of their terms.
Companies advertise in the hope of attracting new business; someone who clicks on an ad and has no interest in it, is just waisting their advertising budget.

If you got a spare domain and good amount of unique traffic, consider using get paid parking place. If you're interested, pm me for detail.

You are definitly not allowed to force your users to click on ads as it's against every ppc search engines TOS. If you don't force your users to click on ads then you will be able to find alot of pay to click programs at www.affiliateseeking.com

But believe me, if you force others to click on the ads or you click on them yourself thinking that you will make some quick money then you won't as you will only get banned from using their site.

But of course, you can have a sentence with font size 32 saying "Every time you click our ads, we get money to support your hosting."

snareklutz said:
But of course, you can have a sentence with font size 32 saying "Every time you click our ads, we get money to support your hosting."

I have an even faster way of getting banned: Send them an e-mail saying you made a script that clicks your ads 10 times a minute so you make much dollor!

about clicksor
they give me a code like
<!-- Clicksor.com Advertising Code Begin -->
<script type='text/javascript'>
<!--
clicksor_banner_border = '#B4D0DC';
clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#ECF8FF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#0000CC';
clicksor_banner_text_color = '#000000';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = true;
clicksor_enable_pop = true;
//-->
</script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.clicksor.com/showAd.php?pid=7549&sid=10624&adtype=2'></script>
<!-- Clicksor.com Advertising Code End -->

how do I add it inside my phpbb forums?
or how do I add it inside a php nuke website?
Or a e107 website?

In a phpbb forums you ad the code to the Overall footer(overallfooter.tpl) and Overall Header(overallheader.tpl), you will find those in the templates folder.

On e107 it depends on what style you are using.

ZombieMatt said:
In a phpbb forums you ad the code to the Overall footer(overallfooter.tpl) and Overall Header(overallheader.tpl), you will find those in the templates folder.

On e107 it depends on what style you are using.

I can't seem to do it on ezforums.org , I used their service u can cheak out www.quazogaming . cjb .net

Last edited:
Magicalneo said:
about clicksor
they give me a code like
<!-- Clicksor.com Advertising Code Begin -->
<script type='text/javascript'>
<!--
clicksor_banner_border = '#B4D0DC';
clicksor_banner_ad_bg = '#ECF8FF';
clicksor_banner_link_color = '#0000CC';
clicksor_banner_text_color = '#000000';
clicksor_banner_image_banner = true;
clicksor_enable_pop = true;
//-->
</script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='http://www.clicksor.com/showAd.php?pid=7549&sid=10624&adtype=2'></script>
<!-- Clicksor.com Advertising Code End -->

how do I add it inside my phpbb forums?
or how do I add it inside a php nuke website?
Or a e107 website?
on e107 (what i use at modlife.net) save it to a html file and put it in the banners folder where you normally have banners, and just select it from the banners menu in e107

Back