• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

please help

coolguy23

what the best host that gives the most amount of space for the chepest price ....and please no unlimited space...just unlimited bandwidth if claimed...i'm only 15 so i won't be able to pay like $99 a month...(only if i make that muck from my site)...and allows you to pay by money order or check!

I think you should specify out your needs. Disk Space, Bandwidth, features needed etc...

And.... UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH ????
*sigh*

I actually seen companies that claim that they are unlimited but don't even offer more than 100 MB of disk space or 5GB of transfer. Let's be honest there is no such thing as inlimited unless you pay few hundred dollars a month

Hello
Your host is probably paying $2 - $4 per GB for data transfer.

If it was $2 (and that would be abnormally cheap) 30GB would be costing him $60 per month.
Its hard to see how you will ever pay less than that unless the host has special arrangements.

Gordon

Back