• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please help me guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to agree. Your probably just getting cooperation only because of this thread. Currently the server he is providing you isn't what you ordered so I would still ask for the refund.

Just my 2 cents

ecsportal said:
I'd have to agree. Your probably just getting cooperation only because of this thread. Currently the server he is providing you isn't what you ordered so I would still ask for the refund.

Just my 2 cents
Yeah, you prolly right.
But am more interested in getting my project forward. Client doesnt want to wait till I get the next company. Also, more than refund am interested in getting the things done. Tis my first big contract, and I need to get it through soon.

Anyways, after I paid him for 2nd server, he got both my machines online within few hours .. less than 6 hrs.

All's well that ends well. His only mistake was .. "Problem was with paypal at his end, and yet he delayed me of my products". Anyways, we all learn with experience, so will he, and so will me ;). Despite of all the delay, he sounds to be a trustworthy guy managing a trustworthy company, thats good enough for me to continue with him.
The reason I started this thread was that it had beeen more than 36 hrs without a reply, and I got worried.

Anyways, warning by Jan seems to have definitely paced up the things. Thanks a ton for that Jan. This all speaks highly about the reliable and professional environment at FWS as a serious hosting discussion and business portal, unlike others, where you just find useless spam and frauds.

Cheers to all, and Jan, please if you could now close the thread.
:)

rolly said:
Anyways, warning by Jan seems to have definitely paced up the things.

That worries me, he only started moving when he was warned, if he is a genuinely good person he would have been doing his best right from the start!

Anyway, you live and you learn.

Hello,

Even though the client has asked for myself not to post any responses to this thread, as there were simple misunderstandings, that cuased a widespread panic for the client, which brought apon this post, and the nonsense that followed.

Let me explain myself and the situation, so that the world community understands the situation as it was.

The client had ordered machine 1 with us, during that order paypal, held the funds due to a possible high risk fraud issue. This in turn meaning we cannot setup the machine for the client.

During the wait times, I had informed the client talkes with paypal were in place, and we were fighting on behalf of the client, and ourselves to recive the funds.

However the client in the mix of all of this, becuase of being on hold, never recived an email from us, which has the information informing the client that Instant Messengers, are not 24/7 support lines. As there isnt enough staff to log in and out to manage them. Our only support lines are email, support ticket, and general support via phone.

Becuase of the paypal incident, the client had missed that, and during a time were I was personally away from the machine, tending to other matters which included month end work, getting paychecks sorted for my staff, hiring and training new staff for either online and or office use.

Again becuase I was away the client had opened this post, during this time this community had only been able to see one side of this issue, and started posting harsh and frankly unreal replys about our business being no good, and in the mods case stating we werent a big dog. I know most of the older hosters that have been around with me for a while, know that my business isnt no money hungery business, and we wouldnt walk away with someones cash. I relize without know who the business was, you cannot make a fair reply, however Im asking that you rethink your replys, and possible edit them. For those that know me know Im not who you talked about.

Further more, to clear things up once again. There is talk that the only reason I started communication back with the client is due to being banned. Frankly I didnt know I was banned, and didnt know why until after I had started talking with my client. I had made contact with him, appologizing for missing his messeges, and at that time informed him about the 24/7 situations, and cleared things up.

I belive that clears most of these issues up. For an update for the community, as I had posted above, the client ordered an second machine with us. We then processed both his machines for him, on a good will that paypal will give us the funds, which they did as of this morning. The client now is happy, with the one minor glitch of a machine needing an upgrade on ram. which is being taken care off.

So inclosing, I would like to inform the community, that this client is fine, and according to my talks with the client they will be making an reply post to confirm things. Also I would request this ban warning and ban be removed from my record, as they were placed without even a asking me, nor notifying me to place an post.

Last edited:
As I earlier said that it might be the case that the hosting company i.e. LSComputers is honest and paypal is at mistake. Well, it turned out to be the same.
Anyways, I have got nothing against LSComputers, though this hasn't been best of the experiences. The reason being maybe misunderstandings or maybe somewhat unpro attitude.
The first thing that frustrated me was that:
Company promises 6 hrs setup. But it stretches to abt 48 hrs initially, and the reason being paypal held their funds, though paypal showed transaction cleared and completed status to me. Hence, when I have paid the money, then due to issues at seller's ends, buyer shouldnt be devoid of service he paid for. More so, when I told him before signup that i cannot wait for more than 12 hrs, or I'll be in a mess. He committed he would get me machine by 12 hrs. A company who cannot take a li'l risk so as to fulfill committments made to a client, a client who has done everything right on his part .. i don;t call that company's attitude unpro.
I was begging that sir, please release my machine or i might lose my contract as i told you before paying, as far as payment goes, if paypal has held that, then sooner or later they'll release it.
And then for nxt 36 hrs, I was without any reply. Yeah, i didnt send them a mail, but I never knew I need to coz neither I was ever told that default support channel is mails, nor is their site completely up .. thats under development. So, since it was all messenger before and after payment, I kept on asking for updates on messenger and got tired after 36 hrs and came here.

Anyways, that was just to give clearer picture. Now, I have paid for 2nd machine too, got that along with first one, they also helped me on setup and things, am sure that the guys are genuine, just need to prepare themselves for a li'l risk taking mental attitude when it comes to fulfil commitments made to the client, big businesses are always decided in seconds, nobody ever waits.
Anyways, to conclude, nothing against LSComputers and am indeed planning to get more servers from him for my 2nd contract and a special thanks to Jan and FWS who gave me loads support when i was feeling like I have lost it.

Cheeers

Ofcourse :), clients a little unhappy with a few datacenter upgrades which is bring preformance slightly down, but I think after its done the client will be happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back