• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Please help] I'm looking for totally free stock photos

compde

I’m looking for Totally Free stock photos. I’ve been to a few sites but all of those sites have hidden fees before you can download the pictures. I’m looking for pictures of real people and not stuff like oceans, computers etc.
Can anyone help me? Please don’t refer me to a place that lists sites. I’ve been to A LOT. Please refer me to sites wich you know are free to use and has pictures of people.

Free to use?

Nothing is truly free in life, and to use photos or images for your own gain or development, you need to pay for the rights.

I actually found a couple of good sites that where listed here on the forums. Do a search for your topic and you should get a few results where users have posted helpful info in the past.

Actually, http://www.sxc.hu is indeed truly, completely free, and offers very high-quality photos. The photos are free because the users either: a) hope you'll pay for other of their photos; b) just like to see their photos used; or c) are trying to break into the "big time".

Back