• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Please advise me on increasing the traffic...

faedia

Firstly I'd better have some interactive platform on my site, like a forum, right?

But what content would attract people effectively?People told me to do what Im interested in but my field is languages research--this attracts very few people,

The site need to be designed to have a good-looking interface and layout but Im too much a newbie in those designing yet.Is there any way out with something I could create a website easily,such as...templates? Are templates a good way for me?

Besides SEO, are there other ways to make a site easiler to be found and get more and more people to visit each day?

Please just give any suggestions you consider useful.

Thank you in advance!

errr.. i'd be interested in a languages research site. or section. i'd like to write a little thing one day that can emulate human sentences.. :/

stabme said:
errr.. i'd be interested in a languages research site. or section. i'd like to write a little thing one day that can emulate human sentences.. :/
really..:) im glad you said that. one day i make up that site pls join us:)

Try to post on forums related to your topic and perhaps swap links with high traffic sites that are somewhat related to your topic.

However, all in all, I'd say SEO is still your best bet.

Another method to increase traffic your website without doing SEO is getting your website listed in web directories, that could increase traffic and will help in getting a better pagerank.

re:

Keyword Pagerank Finder will then report all websites that are listed in google or yahoo or msn or yandex for your keyword with Pagerank, cache.
Keyword Pagerank Finder can make it's way through the pages of Google, Yahoo, Msn, Yandex, and search for sites that have a specific PR value, cache, based on keywords you enter. By linking from a site with high PageRank , you can increase the PR of your own website and improve your own ranking within the search engines. Keyword Pagerank Finder has made the job much easier for you.
Manually going through each and every page of Google, Yahoo, Msn, Yandex results, for each and every keyword related to your site to find pages and link partners with high Pr and cache is a big hassle. First you have to search Google, Yahoo, Msn, Yandex for the sites then find the PR of the site and cache after that you need to find the backward links to that site.

Back