• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Pin code From Google

getit

Hi
I am new webmaster from Pakistan,
(according to adsense account They send a PIN code for new Publishers to varify the address)
Google adsense already sent a Pin on 17 March 2006 Yet not received on April 7 2006
I think it may take 15 days for Postal delievery to reach Pakistan.
I am worried to read on some forum that google never send a Pin
is that Possible ,Senior member Pleaese Comment on my problem

My pin came in about ten days im in UK, i think you can get a new pin, goto your profile and i think it say resend pin if it dont arrive then contact them about it.

Hey it took me THREE TRIES to get my PIN and I live in the US. They're really SLOW in giving out the PIN.

Monkey Paw said:
pin ?????? i have AdSense and what pin ????
when you go passed $50 they send a pin to your address and you then active your account.

i must be lucky on getting it my first time :D

Dont worry. Google sent you pin no doubt but to reach pakistan it takes atleast 28 days but i suggest you to wait for 40 days and if not recived request another pin.

- My account was created before January 28th, 2005. Do I need to enter a PIN?

If your account was approved before we began issuing PINs on January 28th, 2005, we will not send you a PIN for your account and you won't be required to enter one in order to receive your future payments.

I very lucky :D:D

- Can I use my old PIN after requesting a new one?

All replacement PINs issued for your account will be exact duplicates of the original, so you can enter any of the PINs that you receive, regardless of which one arrives first.

erm well i just got my google PIN yesterday and i requested it 17 may so it did take a rather long time. I live in UK

Back