• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ontargethost.com

badluk

I tried these guys and I have to say I am royally ticked off. Everything was going smoothly for about a week until they couldent keep there servers up if there lives depended on it, it was literally going down 6 or more times a day. So I finally emailed them and asked them politely if this was normal and of course they said no, well a few days later my account is suspended and they blamed me for all the crashs, said I was using some thing called opennap and I had no clue what that was and I know damn well I didnt upload it, on top of that they said they had warned me by email many times (and apparently I had magicly answered) and I still went on doing it but the funny thing was I have never recived an email from them and I never used or uploaded anything called open nap. So I asked them to send me copies of these so called warnings but since then I have gotten no response. I am seriously sick of these kinds of hosts. now that they have stolen my money and no longer have to host me they must be loving it. so now I have to find a free host for my domain name and that is no easy task. Has anyone else had problems with them?

Back