• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

not earning from Adsense... alternatives.

Jan said:
You might need to update your forum categories with descriptive titles and ensure that people make quality posts that pick up keyworks. N0 p0in7 h4v1ng 4d5 0n 5i735 7ha7 u53 5s700p1d 7a1k :p

it's a forum. I don't tell poeple on what they want to post about so I get good keywords. However, I don't see any special keywords on my site (i do get hotel ads, condos, etc ect), but they just don't earn enough. It's like having .01/click.

I have other sites that gets $1.5/click though...

adsense.

cyberdog said:
Dropped adsense from the forum.

My option right now is to sell banner directly to advertisers. thanks for the opinion. I totally agree with it. Even with some clicks, only managed to get 1 cent from 1,500 page impressions..

sad thing about all this is, people come into hosting/forums thinking there is money going to drop at their feet. Hosting has crash, hell you can get it free now days... best chance of money $$$ is flipping burgers at the YMCA,
wait, BG...ya..

my adsense, paid 0.2cents (for the month) I want my money NOW...
before they shut off my account :)

unfortunately, someone did a click attack on my forum. got my account suspended... I hope there is protection for me...

It's a Community, gets 120-180 uniques/day. 2000+ pageviews and a couple thousands of hits/refreshes per day...

ages 15-60
likes stuffs related like friendster, games and music.

(semi-english, but mostly in our local language)

you right Mr Google disable my account coz they said theres invalid click, i dont know who do that....
:beer: :beer:

cyberdog said:
unfortunately, someone did a click attack on my forum. got my account suspended... I hope there is protection for me...

Back