• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

nextboxhositng.com where it disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit worried, seeing as I don't manage it anymore, maybe something did happen, but that's not the case, thankfully.

computerhelpworld said:
ROFLE!!!! Sorry, that just made my day.

Roflmao if that made u day check this screen shot out , from where i copied that site link and was shocked that it was not working no more i should have read it properly , but maybe the host should not make errors on their sites :biggrin2: And utcrazey always bitches at me about spellings now thats gotta hurt him real bad , dont tell me ur designer made a boobo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/blade107/Problem/utcrazy.jpg

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Last edited:
You got me. :) That site is temporary at best though. Just a side note thogh, something that pisses me off is that www.pristinehost.com stole the exact plans from my site (www.nextboxhosting.com) The whole dispute started when they sold the company to us, hacked into the server and deleted client exec, and then closed their paypal account so we lost all the money we invested in the company to buy it. So much for that, but it was a long time ago, and we just gave up. Just thought I'd birng it up for anyone considering their service.

Last edited:
utcrazy said:
I'm laughing too, because you still haven't changed your signature. :)

LOL u must be really blind dude , read really carefully.

Anyways problem solved so can some moderator close this topic?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back