• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Web Host

Daemon

Hey guys, I'm planning to start my own web hosting company. But first, I want to make sure I can get the customers to make up for the fees.

Here is what I am offering to the first 8 customers:

- 1GB Web Space
- 50GB Monthly Bandwidth
- PleskT5.0 Client Control Panel
- No setup fees/hidden costs
- No Contracts!!
- Unlimited Autoresponders
- Unlimited E-mail Forwarding (Aliases)
- Unlimited FTP Access
- Unlimited PHP4 and mySQL (Unix)
- ASP (ASP for Perl Module)
- FrontPage 2002 Extensions
- 128 SSL Server
- CGI Scripting Support
- Password Protected Directories
- Spam Filters
- Raw Access Logs
- 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
- CGI Script Resources
- Perl5
- Free Guaranteed Technical Support

All this for $4.99/month.

If you are interested, please e-mail me at daemon@redalert-2.com or reply to this topic.

[EDIT] Web hosting plan has been upgraded and still stands at $4.99/month.

Last edited:
No, the server is not a RackShack server. I have a reseller account with a host. All Servers come with Red Hat Linux OS (7.1v or better), Dual Pentium processors (1+Ghz or better), dual Ethernet adapters, a minimum of 2 gigabyte of memory and a server grade main board and chipset. All Hardrives are 10,000 Rpm SCSI.

The uptime percentage dropped only because of a power outage that lasted for so long, the uninterruptable power source (a small generator that I run in times this that), ran out of fuel. :(
But since this is awhile ago, I bet I can say 99.9% again since I'm sure this will never happen again.

you dont even have a website.. and you have a silly redalert 2.com email.. srry but i dont trust this.. and the price is way to low

post again when you have a valuable website.. this smells too fishy for me..

Silly RedAlert-2.com e-mail? Maybe because I own the website.

Unless you have anything to prove against me, don't prejudge. I guarantee it is worth every dime of your money.

Originally posted by Daemon
Silly RedAlert-2.com e-mail? Maybe because I own the website.
maby if you had put that adres in your profile instead of some netfirms url i wouldend have maid any pre-judgements.

but sorry to say.. you still sound like an unprofessional host overselling

My profile is a year old. That was my old website, I suppose I'll change it now.

There isn't much to oversell, I have 2 top notch servers available, and I'm selling only eight of these plans.

Back